Feedback

Write a new entry for the Guestbook

Fields marked with * are required.
Your E-mail address won't be published.
For security reasons we save the IP address 54.146.184.210.
It's possible that your entry will only be visible in the guestbook after we reviewed it.
We reserve the right to edit, delete, or not publish entries.
Janine (Pushie) ForrestJanine (Pushie) Forrest from Ontario ( Caper through and through still!) wrote on October 29, 2014 at 12:33 pm:
Hi Keith! Love the songs , especially the one about finding your soul in the island... reminds me a lot of home! We miss the East Coast & Cape Breton dearly, but will always continue to go home! Congratulations on your new album! You've done well! Janine
emma and owenemma and owen wrote on March 27, 2013 at 9:20 pm:
hey keith we just wanted to thank you for coming to our school. we had fun

P.S
we are from Petite Riviere Elementry School!
Valerie DeLongValerie DeLong from Petite Elementary wrote on March 27, 2013 at 12:37 pm:
Thanks so much, Keith, for sharing your talents with the kids here at Petite School. What a great teacher you are! They truly enjoyed the drumming sessions and the concert performance that you shared with all of us!

Thanks again
JessieJessie wrote on February 15, 2012 at 7:23 pm:
Hey Keith! Remember me? Jessie! I got you to sign my pink notebook(: and i helped you pack up your instuments! I just want to say, im going out with my mom soon to buy your cd, and im going to play it all the time! And your amazing at the drums! Your a epic singer too!
KMullinsKMullins wrote on April 21, 2011 at 8:15 am:
Mackenzie, St Ann's school, Glace Bay writes:
hi keith your show was asome. I wish I could play drums like you. Your a asome drum player.Are you going to come back? I wish you would.That was asome how fast you can play.It was so funny when the teachers went up and played.

Jarred, Riverside Elematey, Milford writes:
YOU ROCK WHEN YOU LET US PLAY THE DRUMES YOU REMEBER ME RIT???? the kid wereing all black whith the seleton sweterTHANCKS FOR COMING TO OUR SKOOL STAY WELL AND KEEP ON PLAYING P.s YOU ROCK AT THE DRUMS

kassie and cayla, Duncan Macmillian high school
we really had fun when you came to our school it was soo fun. you are amaazing on the drums and we were wondering how you became soo good! i wish i were like that. are hands really hurt after playing the hand drums. but even though we still had a blast. we hope we can see you again and i am gonna try to become a drum player. we love you! ~ kassie and cayla

Emma Jones, Petitcodiac,NB
Keith. thank you for comming to petecodiac regional school twice thus far! we really enjoyed having you here and i loved how u interacted with the students. truely amazing performance. the kids will never forget you we'd love to have you back sometime

Martina, PEI
Keith you just came to my school yesterday and you ROCKED!!!!!! I HOPE YOU COME BACK TO OUR SCHOOL!!!! I will be so sad if you don't when ever you made the teachers play the drums i almost DIED laughing!!!!! YOU REALLY ROCK!!!!!!!!!
Trish GallagherTrish Gallagher wrote on January 9, 2011 at 4:16 am:
Keith,
We had such a great day with you today. The students really enjoyed it. I have been answering their emails all evening. It was sooo much more to them than just getting out of class. It was a chance to meet a real ‘working’ musician who has studied formally and informally and performed all over the world. Your genuine passion for music, the drums, the culture attached to them and the history behind them was so fascinating today and we thank you for your eagerness to share this with us. The students so appreciate your patience with them today. Rhythm is such an infectious thing that instantly puts a smile on our faces. I could see them each light up as they gradually became part of the drum circle. I hope so much I can gather some drums and build on this day. (It was exciting for me to notice a few students who were surprisingly strong such as the djembe player.) I hope you will come back again.

Trish Gallagher